Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 1. Adventure Trek

Friday 5th March Day 1. Adventure Trek: I'm going on a Jet Plane!
I can't believe It! I am about to embark on a life long mission heading off to the Sumatran Jungle in Indonesia, to see Orangutans in the wild for the first time

I fly out today.
I will try and get to a computer as often as I can to twitter http://twitter.com/redredhead and blog my adventure so you will get a first hand report on what is actually happening over there and how we can help.

Many Thanks
I love my raincoat from ANACONDA in Ashmore and my denalli trekking shoes... man am I Pumped bring it on!!! Thankyou to Anaconda for donating the shoes the raincoat the hat the balmkie the shorts the shirts... Oh and my soxs!!!! good onya Ananconda they love Orangutans too XXX http://www.anaconda.com/

You can Still Donate
This is a dream come true for me you know a Bucket list.. but Orangutans are my bucket list!!!! If you still feel like you want to contribute to The Orangutan Adventure Trek and creating a sustainable future for the loc...asl people through conservation, please donate to www.everydayhero.com.au/tracey_courtney
 I will be hosting film nights and a presentation of the Trek when I return [see The Burning Season Entry]

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment